Key Stage 4 Results 2018 (provisional)
There were 121 students in the year eleven cohort. Of these:
- 69% of students achieved Grade 9-4 in their GCSE in English
- 73% of students achieved Grade 9-4 in their GCSE in Maths
- Those achieving both for this measure was 62%
- 54% of students achieved Grade 9-5 in their GCSE in English
- 49% of students achieved Grade 9-5 in their GCSE in Maths
- Those achieving both for this measure was 40%
The whole school Progress 8 figure is provisionally estimated to be .11. This means that Trinity students performed approximately 10% of a grade above the national average in a broad range of subjects. The school’s Progress 8 figure has improved every year since 2014 and is one-quarter of a grade above that from the year this measure was introduced.
- 50% of our students entered the English Baccalaureate. Of these, 31% achieved it with a Strong Pass (5+) and 21% of our students achieved it with a Standard Pass (4+). This includes a passing grade in all of the following subjects: Two Sciences, a Humanity (Geography or History), and a Language (French, German or Spanish) along with English and Maths.
- We are very proud of our record in ensuring that as many students as possible stay in education or move onto employment. 98% of our year eleven cohort are in education, employment or training, which compares favourably to the national average of 94% and the Warwickshire average of 95%.
The Department for Education maintain a portal for comparing schools- https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/125756. As the most recent data is provisional and does not include pupils removed from the school or successful appeals, there are some discrepancies in the data that is outlined above.
Key Stage 5 Results 2018
- A Level Results % A-B = 27%