Key Stage 4 Results 2017
There were 94 students in the year eleven cohort. Of these:
• 69% of students achieved Grade 9-4 in their GCSE in English
• 70% of students achieved Grade 9-4 in their GCSE in Maths
• Those achieving both for this measure was 62%
• 54% of students achieved Grade 9-5 in their GCSE in English
• 43% of students achieved Grade 9-5 in their GCSE in Maths
• Those achieving both for this measure was 38%
The whole school Progress 8 figure is .06. This means that Trinity students performed above the national average in a broad range of subjects.
• 35% of our students entered the English Baccalaureate, and 16% of our students achieved it. This includes Grade A*-C in all of the following subjects:, Two Sciences, a Humanity (Geography or History), and a Language (French, German or Spanish) along with a 5+ in English and Maths.
• We are very proud of our record in ensuring that as many students as possible stay in education or move onto employment. 98% of our year eleven cohort are in education, employment or training, which compares favourably to the national average of 94% and the Warwickshire average of 95%.
The Department for Education maintain a portal for comparing schools- https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/125756. As the most recent data is provisional and does not include pupils removed from the school or successful appeals, there are some discrepancies in the data that is outlined above.
Key Stage 5 Results 2017
• A Level Results % A-B = 49%
University Destinations 2017
Attending University – 95%
First Preference – 75%
Russell Group – 21%