We are a flourishing Parent Teacher and Student Association, which strengthens the relationship between parents and the school and organises a number of social and fundraising events during the year for both students and their families.
The PTSA is an excellent way to bring together parents, teachers, students and others to raise money and to support the school. It provides an opportunity for everyone to work together towards a common goal. All parents, teachers and students can get involved even if they only have a small amount of time available. Trinity School will benefit from the additional funds we raise and will increase opportunities for parents to be more involved in school life.
To make Trinity PTSA a real success we need your help and support. The PTSA are looking for parents to join the committee, help at events or just support the PTSA by attending events. If you are interested and you think you can spare some time please contact us at email@example.com
We’d really love to hear from you and get you involved and join the Trinity Community.
Recent Purchases By PTSA
- Large donation for the refurbishment of the 6th Form Common Room
- Large donation for equipment for Science Department
- 15 Ipads with secure docking station and Interactive Maps for Humanities Department
- Projector and Screen in the Library for All
- Screen Projector and LED colour lighting for Drama Department
- Large donation to the new Digital Language Centre for MFL Department
- Stage Piano, Microphones and AMP for Music Department
- Lockers for Students for All
Current Wish List
- Large donation for the upgrade of the Drama Studio
- Further donation for the refurbishment of the 6th form Common Room
- Installation of new Water Fountains across the school for ALL
Our Committee who are supported by 20 plus dedicated parents
- Co-chairpersons Rita Winston & Edel McFadden
- Secretary Bernie Jenkins
- Treasurer Ursula Adams
- Comms Lara Rist
Dear Member of the Trinity Community Tickets are now on sale for the Friends of Trinity grand summer raffle! Don’t miss out on the chance to win one of our fabulous prizes, which include: • Luxury overnight stay for two at Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa, including dinner,...
Dear Trinity Community Have you joined our 50/50 club yet….No? …..well there is still time. We hold a draw at the end of each month with 3 prizes, prize fund of £100. And yes, all the numbers will go back into the hat for another draw with 3 more prizes. Contact us...
Dear Member of the Trinity Community, Have you joined our 50/50 Club yet ..... NO! ..... well there is still time. 5 weeks and counting to our APRIL draw and hopefully our extra Birthday Bonanza Draw. Remember if we sell 200 numbers by the end of April, we...
Friends Of Trinity 50 50 1st Birthday Draw
Congratulations to the winners of our February 50/50 Club draw. With a prize pot of £74.50 our ‘happy’ winners this month were; 1st Prize - £37.25 Laura Storr (another 3rd time winner!) - No. 67 2nd Prize - £22.35 Cory McCarthy-Smith (2nd win) -...
Congratulations to the winners of our June 50/50 Club draws. Our winners will receive: 1st prize = £30.75 2nd prize = £18.45 3rd prize = £12.30 June draw 1st Prize No. 14 2nd Prize No. 79 3rd Prize No. 46 Winners will be notified individually. Many thanks to Charlie...