Key Stage 4 Results 2017
There were 94 students in the year eleven cohort. Of these:
• 69% of students achieved Grade 9-4 in their GCSE in English
• 70% of students achieved Grade 9-4 in their GCSE in Maths
• Those achieving both for this measure was 62%
• 54% of students achieved Grade 9-5 in their GCSE in English
• 43% of students achieved Grade 9-5 in their GCSE in Maths
• Those achieving both for this measure was 38%
The whole school Progress 8 figure is .06. This means that Trinity students performed above the national average in a broad range of subjects.
• 35% of our students entered the English Baccalaureate, and 16% of our students achieved it. This includes Grade A*-C in all of the following subjects:, Two Sciences, a Humanity (Geography or History), and a Language (French, German or Spanish) along with a 5+ in English and Maths.
• We are very proud of our record in ensuring that as many students as possible stay in education or move onto employment. 98% of our year eleven cohort are in education, employment or training, which compares favourably to the national average of 94% and the Warwickshire average of 95%.
The Department for Education maintain a portal for comparing schools- https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/125756. As the most recent data is provisional and does not include pupils removed from the school or successful appeals, there are some discrepancies in the data that is outlined above.