Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills, which inspects services providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
As an outcome of inspection by Ofsted, inspectors will make key judgements on the following areas:
- The overall effectiveness of the school;
- The effectiveness of leadership and management of the school;
- The quality of teaching, learning and assessment of pupils;
- The personal development, behaviour and welfare of the pupils;
- The outcomes for pupils.
Inspectors use the following four-point scale to make all judgements, including, where applicable, judging the effectiveness of the 16 to 19 study programmes:
- Grade 1: outstanding
- Grade 2: good
- Grade 3: requires improvement
- Grade 4: inadequate.
Please find below our latest OFSTED report and correspondence. A link to the OFSTED website and to Parent View can be found at the bottom of each page of this website.